Mobility Solutions Application and Event Management System
Capture real-time data about your assets and share information across the organization in near real-time with our Mobility Solution. Manage customer incidents, monitor events as they develop in real-time, coordinate field resources and maintain full situational awareness with our Event Management System.
Manage your assets and ensure operational resiliency with our tools.
Our Event Management System has been shortlisted for the 2022 Smart Water Project of the Year as a project that most effectively harnessed digital solutions to achieve excellence in water or wastewater management in 2021 by the Global Water Awards.
Mobility Solutions Application
Capture real time information about your assets with our mobility solutions.
Our Mobility Application enables accurate and effective inspection, cleaning, and preventive maintenance of all kinds of assets, such as catch basins, hydrants, and valves, with a seamless flow of data transfer.
It integrates with multiple asset management systems, which allows work orders to be created and dispatched to field crews who report activities on mobile computers in real-time. The application works in both online and offline mode. Once the crew reestablishes a connection, work orders are automatically synced with the asset management system. The application includes:
- Accurate and continuous reporting
- Control the defined district both in online & offline mode
- Optimized multiple system integration (ESRI ArcGIS, IBM MAXIMO, and others)
Event Management System
Provide real-time awareness across your utility during emergencies with our Event Management System.
Severe weather events and aging infrastructure present unique challenges. Existing deployments of technology can help inform specific groups, but these fragmented systems do not provide you with comprehensive situational awareness to ensure operational resiliency in the event of extreme emergencies.
The Event Management System (EMS) is an early warning system for non-routine events, allowing for a faster response while reducing overall recovery time. It includes:
- The Flood and Water Watch Dashboards. It allows you to monitor and respond to an emergency faster by using data from multiple real-time feeds, aiding in identifying the location and severity of a problem and determining which crews to dispatch to which locations.
- The Incident Tracking Tool. It enables the Command Center to provide a coordinated, rapid and information-driven process for capturing customer contacts or incidents as they are reported. Incidents are gathered either over the phone or through a real-time, web-based Report-A-Problem application and can be integrated with 3rd party systems such as a 311 call center.
- The Resource Management Tool. Monitors and controls teams and vehicles in the field. Calls are correlated by date, time, location, type, and frequency, allowing for more precise allocation of resources while ensuring all stakeholders remain informed as events escalate.